August 3, 2015
Hey sweet fam!
I´m running a little short on time, but I´m here to tell you I am doing great! It´s been a week filled with miracles. Here are a few:
- On Tuesday, we went to visit a less-active hermana, Hermana Angelica! It was so great to talk to her, and her granddaughter, Debora, happened to be in town. Debora is twenty-one and is studying in Montevideo, but she had a break from school and spent the week in Artigas! We had the opportunity to go out with Debora on Wednesday and Thursday night, and she is so awesome.
- On Friday, I worked in Barrio 1 with Hermana Russell (from California)! Oh my goodness, Hermana Russell is so humble and I learned so much from her!
- On Saturday morning, we had the opportunity to do divisions with two college students in our ward, Maria Eugenia (the bishop´s daughter), and Fernanda. I got to go out with Fernanda, and we visited a sweet hermana, Hermana Mariana! She has two kiddos, and Fernanda was able to share her testimony about the atonement with Hermana Mariana. I felt the Spirit so strongly, and Hermana Mariana came to church yesterday.
- I´m so grateful for the members here and all they do to help us!
- I love love love 1 Nephi 21: 14-16. I think it´s one of my all-time favorite scriptures.
Love you all and have the best week ever. I promise to write more next week!