Monday, September 14, 2015

With Hermana Jenkins
February 24, 2015

Dear family,

Okay I´m a bit short on time, but here´s a few things that happened this week in Juan Lacaze!!!

1) It was so fun to see how much the people here appreciated Hermana Obando as she was saying goodbye to everyone. She blessed a lot of lives during her short time in Juan Lacaze! I really hope she´s doing well in Argentina!!!

2) I am in awe of Hermana Jenkins (my new companion from St. George, Utah)!!! Oh my goodness, SHE IS AWESOME. I love her positive attitude, her love for all the people here, her animo, her desire to improve her Spanish and teaching skills, and her Christ-like example. 

3) Things in our area are going great! Right now, I´m just kind of showing Hermana Jenkins around and seeing what her perspective is. It´s so interesting to be in an area with four different companions because each companion sees something new! 
 
4) We had a conference with Elder Viñas of the Seventy in Montevideo and it was life-changing. I loved seeing how repentance, the atonement, the sacrament, the temple, and the gathering of Israel are intertwined in such a beautiful way!

5) Life is good as a missionary here in Juan Lacaze!!!


I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I PROMISE NEXT WEEK´S LETTER WILL BE LONGER!!!

Hermana Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment