Wednesday, September 16, 2015

March 9, 2015

Hey sweet fam!   

Okay I am officially the worst letter writer ever!  I wrote a lot to president today, so I don´t have much time to write.  But things here are going so great!  I´m just going to write a few quick highlights from this week:

·                     I´m not sure if I told you guys this, but Alba means "sunrise" in Spanish.  And Hermana Alba sure is a sunrise!  She´s doing really well.  We ate our first lunch with her on Friday (she made us ravioli and tuco), she received her first assignment (she´ll be helping out with seminary), she´s been singing in our branch choir, and she will be giving her first sacrament talk this Sunday.

·                     It´s starting to cool down a little bit.  I´m thinking autumn is just around the corner, woo hoo!

·                      As a mission, we received direction from a member of the seventy to study the gathering of the house of Israel.  It is so interesting!  If you guys want to learn more about the house of Israel, I would recommend reading 1 Nephi 19 and 3 Nephi 16.

·                     Our branch is becoming more and more unified.  On Wednesday night, everyone got together to clean the chapel, and it was a glorious sight to see!

Okay, I love you all so much!

Hermana Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment